My story: Losing 100 Pounds Not Problem for me



>>>60 day money back - guaranteed<<<
Click here to see tips for PC, Desktop, Mac








Thanks much to Andrea who sent in her motivational weight loss success story. She give up trying to diet and instead made some life-altering lifestyle changes. She has lost over 100 pounds and is down to size 12 from size 25. She feels fantastic and grateful for her new healthy life.

MY LIFE STORY

Hi there, my name is Andrea Benudiz, I’m 36 years old with a pretty awesome journey I wanted to share with you. Over 8 years ago I was an unhappy very young divorcee struggling to provide for me and my 7 year old son. Fighting with Type 2 diabetes, Poly-cystic Ovarian Syndrome, battling with mental mayhem from bulimia as a teenager, anxiety and hopelessness. Doctors kept telling me that I was one step away from heart problems and a long road of infertility issues. Not that I wanted any more kids at that time in my life but I wanted to know that it could be a possibility in my future.

At almost 290lbs and a size 25, I couldn’t believe I had let myself get to this point. Where did I go wrong? What kind of example am I setting for my son? It was then I appreciated I needed to start loving myself enough to put the effort into changing my lifestyle for me and for my son.

I found the truth about a LIFE STYLE change and not this word “DIETING” that has everyone so obsessed with! I found that for me DIETS DON’T WORK. They’re fast fixes and tend to come back once I stopped doing them. I tried sweet much everything to lose this very unwanted unhealthy weight. From quick fixes to pills to diet regiments, limiting my caloric intake leaving me weak, weary and angry. This all developed into frustrating and discouraging, but with the love and support of my mother always encouraging me to stay strong, using visualization tactics to help me see the end consequence, it became clearer to me that I had to believe in myself and find the strength to push forward.

After much research, I learned that my body is connected physically and expressively. Once I was able to relate that to my lifestyle I started to incorporate exercise to my daily routine which helped me fight off my daily stresses. I started a healthy eating lifestyle of fresh vegetables, fruits and whole grains, cutting my sugar intake by more than half, eating higher fiber foods and eating every 2-4 hours. I found it one of the best detection for my questions how to lose weight fast I was astonished that eating so much good nutritious foods was starting to show results on the scale!

Now after many years, my lifestyle has changed completely and so have I! I’m at present married to my number one supporter, best friend and soul mate for the last 5 years, we were blessed with two little girls, 3 and 1 years old, let me remind you doctors told me I would have a hard time conceiving. I am 179lbs and a size 12. Over >100lbs lost and many dresses sizes later, I lastly found my true happiness!

All this was because I made a choice to embrace the opportunity to change my life for the better. My regiment consists of exercising 4-6 days a week. Jog every other day, eating healthy with apple cider vinegar regime, and weight training intervals. I’m now able to give back to other women that have similar struggles by being their life coach and trainer.

If you have been looking for a suitable weight loss diet with the cheapest. Do not buy any weight loss program ads, I suggest you prepare a pen to test your Leptin Venus Factor.

For accurate results, you should follow the instructions. Be patient and complete the free test of Dr.Ozs, according to world standards WHOs, you will find the best answer "why you always gain weight", "why do you fail to lose weight", "why women harder than men to lose weight he "... All that, because you do not know how to control Venus Factor in your body.

I still have a few pounds I want to lose but for me this is a lifestyle I am so passionate about and enjoy. I create my passion for life and self love through this amazing journey I call MY LIFE.

Andrea Benudiz








The Venus Factor, a diet and fitness system designed exclusively for the female body, has been hailed as a new approach to losing weight, specifically for women. The Venus Factor has quickly becoming a buzzword and gained attention for women both nationally and international. The entire program has become popular quickly, and for good reason. It claims to take the physique and metabolism of women into account when dulling out weight loss. Continue reading to see what makes this Venus Factor program so different.

One of the Venus Factor Excercises you can try this at home effectively








The Venus Factor Top At Home Workouts For Women "Exactly What Is The Venus Factor? Updated - 2015





Venus Factor is so powerful, its proven to target body fat specifically in women’s “trouble areas” look at the results these women achieved using it:
“52 Year Old Mother Loses 60 lbs”
Vital Stats: Age 52, weight lost 60 lbs., inches lost: 8″ on waist, 10″ on hips.
I was so frustrated with not getting the body I wanted.
It wasn’t until I found Venus Factor that I finally reshaped my body. I wasn’t very skeptical, which probably helped me to get started with the workouts, but there wasn’t really anything to worry about anyway. I just did three months as a test drive and the results blew me away, I completely changed my body and my whole life.
After doing the Venus program I realized that before I was doing almost everything wrong and way too complicated.
I’m 50 and I’m in the leanness and best shape of my life. I’ so happy, I have never been happier.
“EIGHT Children in 12 Years And She Looks Like This!”
8 children 12 years
Vital Stats: Age 36, weight lost 60 lbs., inches lost: 12″ on waist, 7″ on hips.
Eight children in 12 years and I look and feel better than I ever have in my entire life! I’ve always had the determination and     willpower to exercise and eat right, but was never EVER able to see such unbelievable results until I found Venus. I pinch myself every day to see if I am dreaming…

 “54 And Now Has The Figure of a 30 Year Old”
age 54
Vital Stats: Age 54, weight lost 60 lbs., inches lost: 11″ on waist, 10″ on hips.
I am so grateful to John who is an amazing guy by the way, he’s the type of trainer that a trainer like me looks up to. It’s important to understand that a complete program like this one is very hard to find and making things easier to do is essential for success when you’re too busy with your own life, let professionals like John, Brad and his team (yes their team because they are also FANTASTIC responding practically within the hour for any inquiries) ENSURE you have ALL the tools you need to reach the BEST SHAPE you have ever been in your entire life and your only responsibility is commit to JUST DO IT no excuses, not with a program like Venus Factor that works no questions asked as long as you do it.
Whats more is that these women weren’t asked to change their daily lives.
It’s so easy.
Just use and see what women around the world said about Venus Factor.
Thats it.

The Venus Factor, a diet and fitness system designed exclusively for the female body, has been hailed as a new approach to losing weight, specifically for women. The Venus Factor has quickly becoming a buzzword and gained attention for women both nationally and international. The entire program has become popular quickly, and for good reason. It claims to take the physique and metabolism of women into account when dulling out weight loss. Continue reading to see what makes this Venus Factor program so different.

(Photos courtesy of the Venus Factor, and Documenting Success.)

No comments:

Post a Comment